Conveyancing and Property Lawyers in Norwood & Maitland
At Andrew B Thiele & Co we are experienced in all aspects of SA property transactions whether you are buying or selling a home, unit, vacant block, strata title, commercial real estate or rural property or leasing, and including:-
- Legal advice in regard to real estate contract law
- The cooling off period
- Reviewing the contract, Form 1 and conditions
- Preparation of the Memorandum of Transfer
- Contracts and purchases off-the-plan
- Cost appraisal including stamp duty, and disbursements such as search and registration fees
- Tax considerations and asset protection including capital gains tax, and sales or purchases by companies, self managed superannuation funds, family and discretionary trusts and deceased estates
- Property tenancy including joint tenants and tenants in common
- Commercial property including leases AND leases of farms etc
- Dispute resolution and litigation
- Liaison with financial institutions in regard to deposit bonds, loans, mortgages and discharges of mortgages
- Attend settlement at the Land Titles Office and arrange notification to authorities such as SA Water
- Adjustments to the purchase price in regard to rates and allowances
- Preparing and registering Powers of Attorney
- Advice in regard to easements and covenants on title searches
But don’t I need a land broker/conveyancer not a lawyer?
No. All Lawyers ARE conveyancers and Mr Thiele has been handling conveyancing matters for over 25 years.
Doesn’t my land agent handle all that?
No. The agents job is to sell the property. Once that is done a conveyancer/lawyer must be appointed to act and ITS YOUR CHOICE not theirs on who you use.
Isn’t it cheaper if I use the same conveyancer as the other party?
No. We will match any genuine quote you may receive from someone else but remember-when we attend at the Titles office we do so in person. Not by sending a junior (and often unqualified ) person as many conveyancers do.