Divorce and Family Lawyers in Norwood and Maitland are here to help
Surely there can be no more stressful time in your life than a relationship breakdown.
The good news is that at Andrew B Thiele & Co we can provide assistance for a range of matters relating to family law and de facto relationships. In particular we can assist you to put things in place before they go wrong that will ensure a smooth result for no need to go to Court as well as the assistance you need if no such provisions were in place.
So this might include:
- Marriage, De Facto Divorce Law
- Prenuptial agreements (prenups)-A GREAT IDEA PREVENTION IS BETTER THAN CURE!
- Divorce in Australia including preparing and serving divorce papers
- Legal separation issues
- Annulment of marriages
- Spousal maintenance
- Property settlements
- Binding Financial Agreements
- Domestic and family violence and apprehended violence orders (AVOs)
- Family Mediation
- Legal representation at Family Court
- Children’s issues
- Child support enforcement of payments
- Parenting plans for child custody visitation
- Parental rights, father’s rights and grandparent’s rights
- Guardianship of children
- Children’s Court
Mr Thiele has been a member of The Law Council of Australia Family Law section for over 25 years and can offer a wide range of experience in these matters.